Ikenai Taiyou

Success! At long last I've finally completed Chains of Promathia! I've just got to wait until 4pm tomorrow, finish my cut-scenes, and then I'll get the Rajas Ring I've been longing for for over two years. I can't believe we've actually done it. It's been a very long, hard and occasionally frustrating road but we've done it. I didn't even know we were attempting the last mission again tonight. Friday night is usually for Assault but everyone must have agreed to do CoP instead. Probably a good idea since we got everyone through the mission except for one person. We'll redo 8-3 and 8-4 later when they've got time. The fight itself went more smoothly than previous attempts. It still didn't quite go exactly to plan though. Zansho and I had planned on opening the fight with a Darkness skillchain but as luck would have it, I missed my Gekko. Then when Zansho used Hundred Fists, half of it was cancelled out by Promathia's stupid physical damage nullifying shield. I tried to use my Meikyo Shisui to make a Light skillchain but for some reason I didn't connect Yukikaze and Gekko. Ended up with a Fusion skillchain from Gekko to Kasha. Still, everyone did good and we ended up winning with only me dead at the end. It's going to be very nice to pick up my Rajas tomorrow! Yatta!

Posted byHocchan at 5:49 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment