Jajauma Paradise

A few days ago I received the copy of Magna Carta that I bought from eBay. The delivery was amazingly quick and it was packaged in a proper Jiffy bag. This isn't your average, cheap and tacky padded envelope, no. This thing is built like a tank! An African Lion would have trouble tearing this thing apart. But enough about the envelope. The game that was contained within was in excellent condition. There was hardly a scratch on the case's plastic cover, the manual was as new and the disc was perfect. Now that's what you call mint condition. I've played about an hour of the story so far. At first I wasn't very keen on the game. The graphics are fairly average and the character animations are a little on the amateur side. I was also very displeased with the English voice acting. The opening song was also re-dubbed in English which sounds terrible and doesn't fit with the opening sequence at all. The biggest blasphemy they've committed is removing Horie Yui's voice from Rith (or Reith as they've incorrectly called her in the game). That I will never forgive. However, after playing it a bit more and getting used to the odd battle system, it's starting to grow on me. I'm determined not to pass judgement until I'm at least 10 hours into the story. It might turn out to be a decent game, you never know.

Posted byHocchan at 8:30 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment