Pretty Woman, Won't You Pardon Me?

Right! I've set myself a deadline of midnight tonight to clear my backlog of updates. That means completing this post about Final Fantasy XI, dramas and general news, followed by the reviews of the last two Haromoni@. The reason being that it's Sunday tomorrow and another Haromoni@ will have aired. I'd have three episodes to write about in one go and I don't think I have the willpower to achieve that. Plus, if I don't do this now I'll probably never get it done. It's a slippery slope into the abyss of blog hell once that happens. Wouldn't be good to go neglecting my blog like some people around these here parts...

Once they'd stopped pissing about with their registration server maintenance I managed to return to Final Fantasy XI, just in time for the March update. It's been a good update so far. Samurai got a new job ability and my Dancer now has its artefact armour. Just a shame that it needs to be crafted again like the Treasures of Aht Urhgan jobs. Cue massive inflation in prices of materials from people trying to make a quick profit. It's bloody annoying. I'll have to wait until the prices come down. In the meantime I have the Easter event to occupy my time. It's the same egg-hunting quest from the last few years but they have new prizes. As with the Dancer artefact materials, the prices of eggs are ridiculous. I've seen people charging 20,000 gil for one. They must be taking the Micky Mouse. You can take that egg and shove it up your arse, quite frankly. There's still plenty of time yet to complete the event without the need to line some greedy bastard's pockets.

I've been neglecting this season's dramas lately. Partly due to the trouble I've been having with my broadband, but also because the ones I want to watch are not being subtitled as quickly. Both Mop Girl and Edison No Haha haven't made much progress. So while I wait for them I've been re-watching the brilliant Attention Please. A couple of weeks ago I read that there will be a second special episode of this drama airing in April. It made me want to watch the series again. It's definitely my favourite of all Ueto Aya's dramas. Not sure if I wrote about it before on here but it's about Misaki Youko, a rebellious and outgoing trainee hoping to become a cabin attendant, much to the despair of her instructors and seniors. I very much liked the JAL uniforms that feature throughout. I'm tempted to make JAL my choice of airline when I fly to Japan. Watching this series through again has got me itching to see the special in April. It'll make a nice start to the month.

Why must things constantly piss me off? My connection went to shit a couple of nights ago and it's only just sorted itself out. But there's no respite from the rain of bullshit because now my wireless network card is deciding to toss about by having a low signal all the time. I haven't changed anything so there's no reason for it to do this, other than to get on my nerves. Why does shit never work properly for me?!

Posted byHocchan at 5:17 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment