Sekkanoki

Oh dear...I'm so far behind on stuff I need to post. I don't even have the energy to update it properly today. I have two reviews of Haromoni@ to write, as well as the regular news about dramas and Final Fantasy XI. This mini-update to show my new desktop will have to do for now. I seem to be changing it a lot lately. Been trying to find the perfect wallpaper but it's a difficult task when you're a perfectionist. The wallpapers are never sharp enough or well designed for my liking. It's a shame I don't have much artistic talent or I'd make one myself. Took me ages to find this one so I'm going to keep it for awhile.

Posted byHocchan at 7:35 pm  

2 comments:

@myRULEZ said... 1:23 am GMT  

Nice wallpaper! Anyway, can we be friends?

Hocchan said... 6:12 pm GMT  

Thank you ^^.

Post a Comment