Kira Kira Fuyu No Shiny G

I'm so happy!!!! Today has been an utterly superb day! I woke up this morning to find a lovely package lying on my doormat. It was the mini album I had ordered from YesAsia on the 12th December. I can't believe how quick it has arrived considering it's so close to Christmas. But damn! I'm glad it's here. This is my first Morning Musume album which I have bought brand new so it's quite an occasion. Obviously due to my rather obsessive side of my personality I bought the limited edition version. It comes with a DVD with a couple of tracks from their 2006 concert tour. Despite there only being 6 tracks and despite the fact I've only listened to it once at the moment, I'm still absolutely in love with this mini album. Every song is excellent in ways I couldn't have imagined. It's all done in a very Christmas style arrangement with bells and twinkly sounds everywhere. It certainly sets the mood for the season. Something else I've noticed is that this album has some fantastic bass. Even on a normal speaker system the bass with rock your house to the foundations. /laugh I give this album 10/10! Now go away, I'm going to put it on repeat for the rest of the day.

Posted byHocchan at 7:22 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment