Samishii Hi

The pain! In so much pain! Last couple of days have been excruciatingly painful. It feels like I'm being stabbed in my abdomen by a large pitchfork. I hope it goes away soon or I'll start to get worried. I swear this is a conspiracy by MySpace who have poisoned me with Polonium after I've started to slag their website off. Damn you Tom, you sod-monkey!

I received the 'First Time' Morning Musume album in the post a few days ago. I haven't had chance to get a decent photo yet as the weather has been rather crappy this week. I'll get them done when I get the other album that's on the way - 'Second Morning' - sometime in the next few days. I've not listened to it much yet but first impressions are good. I dare say it could be one of their best albums. There's something very pure about the feel of the album. This is very much the classical sound of Morning Musume. One of my favourite tracks is the last song called 'Samishii Hi'. It's very slow and sad which really makes you feel melancholic. The vocals and arrangements are hauntingly beautiful. The title translates as 'Sad Day' and it fits perfectly with the mood of the song. I'll definitely be listening to this album a lot more.

Completed Final Fantasy XII today, which came as rather a shock. I didn't expect the game to end so soon, it feels very short compared to the other games. The ending sequence wasn't a disappointment though. Rendered in glorious 3D graphics it tied up the plot perfectly. I can't say I understood all of it but there was enough there for me to feel satisfied. All that remains now is for the UK version to be released so I can finally understand what's being said.

Posted byHocchan at 7:05 pm  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 12:18 pm GMT  

WOW! You've finished FFXII??? Amazing! I'm far from done but I love everything about the game so far. A nice diversion for my weekends! (pics are getting a bit raunchy too 0.0 -- I'm so jealous of these skinny girls!) Feel better soon!

Post a Comment