Show Me The Money!

Still no news of when the stupid Job Centre is going to pay me my money. It's almost been 4 weeks since I first rang them about my claim. I'm going to call them again on Monday and if it's still not done I'll get very irate and start breaking things. They'd also better give me the money owed for the last two times they haven't paid me. If they try and fob me off with a single fortnight's worth of allowance I'm going to release some plague-infected rats into their offices.

Abdomen is still hurting, although the pain does seem less intense now. I'll take some Paracetamol and that should hopefully blank it out completely. I'm not of those people who takes medicines for every little ache and pain but this time I'll give into the drugs. Normally I'd just endure it and wait for it to pass. This time though it's been hurting for so long I'm getting tired and irritated by it. I hate pain. I imagine most people do (except for maybe flagellants) but in my case I hate it because I can't see the point of it. Sure, it's a way for the body to tell you that there's something wrong with a particular organ or whatever. But is there a goddamn need for it to hurt so freaking much?! Bloody primitive nervous system. I'd rather be a robot.

I was expecting my eBay parcel to arrive this morning but it didn't. I was really looking forward to it too as the seller sent me an e-mail saying that they'd included a Christmas present with my item. I doubt it's going to be anything special but it's a nice thought. I can't really imagine what it'll be though. An official photo of one of the members of Morning Musume would be superb but I doubt it very much. In any case I'm guessing that the package will arrive on Monday morning.

Posted byHocchan at 12:51 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment