Onno No Ko, Otoko No Ko

Just went and picked up my letter from the post office. As I thought, my certificates were inside along with a note saying my offer had not been affected. Yatta! I win. University is mine. That's a big concern off my mind. Only two more hurdles to jump over - getting finance in April, and accommodation nearer September. 2008 is shaping up very nicely so far. Let's hope it keeps going at this momentum. I imagine people must be sick of hearing me talk about university by now so I'm not going to post any more about it for awhile. Not unless anything major develops. Instead I'm going to bore everyone with talk about dramas! The second episode of Edison No Haha was on last night. I even managed to catch the last 5 minutes of it live via a TV streaming utility. I downloaded it last night and watched it this morning. This episode was as good, if not better, than last week's one. In this one Kento spent most of it trying to fly. He used various methods such as tying wings to his arms and jumping off the second floor balcony. Needless to say he failed and there was more talk of expelling him from the school. Thankfully, the headmaster of the school is rather more sympathetic, revealing the fact that he also jumped off the balcony in his youth /laugh. This is definitely my favourite drama of this season.

I also managed to watch the first half of the Nodame Cantabile special in Europe. It showed Chiaki and Megumi arriving in Paris and moving into their new accommodation. After settling in Chiaki immediately prepares for a prestigious conductor competition in Prague. Competition is tough and he faces a lot of trials during the contest. However, he finishes in first place after giving a spectacular final performance, much to everyone's delight. Just as he sets off to meet Vieira sensei he is kidnapped and bungled into a van /laugh. Seems like someone doesn't want him to meet Vieira. Meanwhile, Megumi starts her first day at piano school and that's where we leave it. The next episode looks fun. I want to watch it but I'm waiting for some English subtitles.

Posted byHocchan at 11:56 am  

2 comments:

Eric Montgomery said... 2:01 am GMT  

{Config}ulations! Hope you can leap those next two hurdles. And maybe find one of them part time job thingies.

Mrs, Samaripa 10/10/08 said... 1:59 am GMT  

I like reading about University. I think it's very exciting :)

Post a Comment