Akai Freesia

I had planned to do something outlandish and amazing for my 300th post, but after a week of brainstorming I still couldn't think of anything. So instead it's going to be business as usual. Just a normal post about trivial matters that no one really cares about.

First on the list is Final Fantasy XI. Don't worry, it's not another rant about how the world hates me. It's actually the complete opposite. I've recently managed to acquire some pieces of armour that I'd been dreaming about for years. I got both Byakko's Haidate and Shura Togi on the same night. I'm so happy! I still can't believe that I actually own these now. The stats are excellent, and more importantly, they look absolutely fantastic!

I've started watching a show called Code Blue. It's a medical drama that has some big name cast members in it and will no doubt be the programme to watch this season. From what I've seen of it so far it looks quite good. It's about a group of four new flight doctors-in-training and their experiences as they start their positions. It's a very serious medical drama more akin to Casualty or Holby City than something like House. The plot doesn't seem to be driving towards anything at the moment but then again I've only seen the first episode. I'm sure it will get more engrossing as the series progresses. Definitely one to keep watching.

It's now less than 60 days until I start university. It's getting more and more exciting as the time approaches. I'm eager to start my new life as a student. There is a little bit of anxiousness about how well I'll cope with intensive study again after all these years. I'm determined to give it 100% though and hopefully that will be enough. My long term goal is to achieve a First-Class Honours. Failing that, I guess I'd settle for an Upper Second-Class. I'd be severely disappointed with a Lower Second-Class that's for sure.

Posted byHocchan at 3:58 am  

1 comments:

Eric Montgomery said... 5:04 pm BST  

Omedetou! But I still don't miss FFXI, just the people.

Post a Comment