Ayaka No Totsugeki Eikaiwa

Great news! I'm only twenty miles away from an ex-member of Hello!Project! It's none other than Nagate Ayaka; formerly known as 'Kimura Ayaka' or just 'Ayaka'. She recently married a pro-golfer called Tanihara Hideto and they're over here in the UK for the Open Championship. The tournament started this morning but I don't know if she attended the first day due to the atrocious weather. It's awesome to know she's actually here in England. And so close to where I live too! If only I had some form of transportation I would go down there and try to get her autograph. Damn my non-transport status!

Ayaka was one of the earliest members of H!P and was one of the most recognised faces, thanks in part to her long-running English Lesson segments. She wasn't a member I particularly paid attention to but I was fond of her energetic personality. It was a big shock when she announced her graduation earlier this year. I wish her all the best in the future. I may start following golf tournaments in the hope of catching a glimpse of her! /laugh

Posted byHocchan at 12:50 am  

2 comments:

Eric Montgomery said... 8:06 am BST  

I loved those segments, seeing as they are the only thing from H!P that I'm familiar with, but they were fun. Should like follow here and take photographs and stuff, then send them to me... too bad she's married... cause I had a tiny smidgen of hope... you know... I'll just go cry myself to sleep.

Hocchan said... 2:07 pm BST  

Awww, sorry to have crushed your dreams. Too bad you weren't a pro-golfer, eh?

Post a Comment