Watashi Ga Iru Kara Daijoubu

Sigh...........

...........Sigh.

I appear to be in one of those doldrums at the moment where nothing seems right. It's not like there's anything particularly bad or depressing happening. But it just feels like there's something missing. I can't figure out what that 'something' is though. Everything I do to try and occupy myself doesn't seem to work for more than an hour or two. I can't watch TV or play games without getting bored after a short period of time. At least I seem to have got the motivation back to update this blog. I would be in quite a bit of trouble if I didn't.

I hope this is a short term lull and that I'll be more positive about things soon. I have got a sneaking suspicion that it could be something to do with my terrible sleep patterns. I just can't seem to get a good night's rest at the moment. I sometimes wake up more tired than when I went to bed. I've tried going to bed earlier but I just wake up again several hours later in the middle of the night. Maybe I should try drinking some Horlicks or something like that. It better fix itself soon, or I may end up going crazy!

.........Sigh.

Posted byHocchan at 1:03 am  

2 comments:

Eric Montgomery said... 4:37 pm BST  

Ohhhhh.... now you know what I've been going through!!! It's great isn't it!!!

Change your patterns for a day or two. Not sure what you normally do, but for me it was to actually go do something I don't. So instead of sitting down to play games, I went out to the mall, the book store, a hardware store and a craft store, just looking at stuff, not necessarily to buy stuff. Spent a good deal of time doing that and got home and went straight to sleep, slept for like 12 hours and woke up like "WOW!"

Anonymous said... 10:35 am BST  

I completely understand, but its hard to explain exactly what it is, in a way its like your desensitized to things that are in your life. My son has become desensitized by playing alot of video games at his father's house. Im still at the stage trying to get around this to fix it, and when i do ill update you on it! In the meantime hope things go better for you!

Post a Comment