Natsu Matsuri!

It's here! At long last it's here! The long awaited (by me at least) Sunbreeze Festival 2008 has finally been announced. It's due to start next Friday 1st August. It's a week late this year but better late than never. I'm so happy it's finally here!

The main reason for the excitement is the appearance of a new swimsuit! From the illustration above it looks absolutely fantastic. I've been waiting for a new one for years. But there's also a new event to enjoy, as well as the usual goldfish scooping and fireworks. There's also return of the superb festival music that's always played at this time of year. I love it. So I don't want anyone, not a single person, complaining about how it's 'obnoxious', or I'll slap your goddamn face so hard you'll be eating through your ears for years.

Posted byHocchan at 6:25 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment