Densha No Futari

I received my other 'Ikimasshoi' CD in the post on Saturday morning. I won't bother taking any pictures of it since it's pretty much the same as the other copy. It's nice to have an unopened CD though. Everything on this one is just that little bit better condition. I still haven't received the 'Love Paradise' album yet. I'm expecting that to arrive tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to listening to the songs on that CD as they sound very interesting. The first, sixth and last tracks on the album are sort of like spoken poems. There's also a song that mixes each member's singing into individual syllables but still retain the flow of a normal song, ie. one syllable of a word would be from one member, then the next syllable would be from a different member and so on, for all of the lyrics. Can't wait to see how that turns out. Very intriguing.

It's almost been a month since I took a break from Final Fantasy XI and I think it's done me good. I'm starting to feel like I want to play the game again now whereas before I'd have no motivation to play. I hope when I get back my friends will still be around. It'll be nice to catch up on the news.

Posted byHocchan at 5:02 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment