Hajime No Rock Concert

Ah, the joys of the modern world. It's only been 3 days since the seller sent me the CD I won on eBay and it's arrived in the post already. I wasn't expecting it to be delivered until next week as airmail is quoted as taking 7-21 days. This means that the other 2 CDs should arrive tomorrow if all things are equal. Considering the low price of airmail it's not a bad result.

The one I got today was the incorrect copy the seller had sent by accident. It's still in mint condition though. The condition of the outer box is still in good order with only a few relatively minor indentations. The poster which comes with the item is practically new with no sign of it ever being unfolded more than once. The CD case, obi and booklet are also in a similar state. The disc itself has maybe one or two very small scratches on the surface near the outer edge. Doesn't affect the playback in any way though. Overall, you can tell whoever owned the CD originally had obviously taken good care of it which is lucky for me. I do have to remind myself that this isn't the item I paid for though, and that the even newer version is still on it's way.

Posted byHocchan at 4:03 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment