Desire Jounetsu

Well, had my first signing-on for my Job Seekers Allowance. I was kind of surprised at how short the whole thing was. I arrived 10 minutes before the arranged time as agreed to check the computer terminals for available jobs. After that I went up to the first floor and handed my booklet in. The guy sat me down, asked me how my job search was going and asked me to sign a piece of paper. Once this was done I was free to go. It took all of 5 minutes if I'm being generous with my estimate. I expect my next meeting to be a little longer, maybe.

Had a little bit of good fortune a couple of days ago, which was nice. Found a limited edition copy of Morning Musume's 4th album 'Ikimasshoi' on eBay for a low price. Great thing is that the CD itself hasn't been opened so it's practically in new condition. I bided my time until 5 minutes before the end of the auction before making a bid. Unfortunately some guy from France had the same idea and we ended up in a bidding war. He started off with a low bid of $5.99 which I beat by doubling. He made a couple more bids, all of which were under mine, until he eventually went higher by $3. At this point there was only 1 minute left on the clock so I kept my final bid for the last few seconds. At 15 seconds to go I went with my bid of $20 and won the auction. That guy must have been so pissed off! /laugh This wasn't my good fortune though. This came a little later when the seller e-mailed me to inform me that he'd sent the item. I got a second e-mail later on in which he told me that he'd sent the wrong, opened copy instead of the unopened copy shown in the auction. He told me I would be receiving two CDs and that I didn't need to return the he'd sent by mistake. Two CDs for the price of one, superb. I did also win an auction for Morning Musume's 3rd album for £1. Hope my lucky streak continues!

Posted byHocchan at 8:11 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment