Suki Sugite Baka Mitai

A new month and another new theme. It was only a couple of updates ago when I changed my banner but I've made a new one already. Not only that but I overhauled the layout completely and used a different template. I think that this version of the site is the best out of all the previous editions. It's very bright and stylish, just how I like it.

You may ask why I decided to change it after such a short time? Well, you can blame Mozilla in a funny sort of way. I happened to read that they'd released Firefox 2.0 a few days ago and I decided to download it. It's got some very nice improvements to the tabbed browsing and there's a new spell check plug-in that I find very useful. Even better is that it's a BRITISH dictionary. None of your namby-pamby "Aluminum" here, thank you very much (as a matter of fact it highlighted "Aluminum" as incorrect when I typed it)! After installation I chose a nice, sleek theme since my old one wasn't compatible with 2.0 yet. Anyway, after getting 2.0 I wondered if Microsoft had released a new Media Player yet. Upon checking I found out that indeed they had, so I downloaded that too. Windows Media Player 11 is very slick indeed. It features a sexy, shiny black interface that looks like something off an Apple Mac. They improved the layout of the buttons and rearranged the library section. Very nice.

Horie Yui's official website got a make-over too at the start of November. It's looking totally fantastic and stunning now. Perfectly fitting for a beauty such as her. They added a section where you can write her a message which I tried out. I'm not sure if it works yet, I didn't get a confirmation message when I pressed 'send'. Guess I'll try again later to make sure. Also on the list of new updates was AVG 7.5, a free anti-virus software that I use. They also improved the interface to make it look cleaner and more modern. So you see, with all this improvement and updating going on I suddenly had the desire to change my blog's look again. It should be fixed now for a good few months so I can get used to how it feels. At least until I get another urge to redecorate! /laugh

Posted byHocchan at 11:01 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment