Tomato Ketchup 100% OK

Hurrah! Children in Need is back. I have a soft spot for this annual charity event which raises millions of pounds for children in the UK. They always have loads of one-off specials of current TV programmes which is a great laugh. There's also some half decent music sometimes (I say 'sometimes' as the opening act this year's was 'McFly' which drags it down a bit). As ever it's presented by the legend that is Terry Wogan ("ha ha ha"), along with Fearne Cotton and Natasha Kaplinsky as co-hosts. I have no doubt they'll break last year's total at the end of the night. Long live Pudsey!

I finally gave in and applied for Job Seekers Allowance. I had my interview today and we discussed what help I would get in seeking a job, along with going over the agreement which I had to sign. My first signing-on is next Tuesday which I'm quite nervous about but it should go smoothly. Hopefully I'll get some money soon which will allow me to pay off some of my credit card debt. Even better would be that I'm able to get a full time job in the process.

Looks like November's a month for new version releases. I've now got a new version of Blogger to work with. I'm not sure what to make of it quite yet as I've only just changed over from the old one. It's pretty much the same to be honest, save a few short cuts added here and there. One thing it did reveal though is that I've had a whole stack of unmoderated comments from the past year! /laugh I had no idea they had been posted. I could have sworn I'd set it so it e-mailed me whenever someone posted a comment but I guess not. For everyone who's commented on one of my posts and not had it published I'd like to offer my sincere apologies. Please forgive me! I'll promise to check it more often now so something like this never happens again.

Posted byHocchan at 9:11 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment