Senkou Hanabi

This is just a short update I wanted to write before I forgot. I just e-mailed my teacher at my old school regarding my university application. After my unsuccessful attempt to get onto a course this summer I've decided to apply early for the 2007 semester. Hopefully I'll get the help I need to be accepted onto my preferred course. The drive to visit Japan is growing stronger every passing day and I'm determined to fulfil this ambition. This is one step towards my dream.

Last little thing I wanted to write about was the great exchange rates the Pound is getting lately. According to the latest conversion at XE.com the Pound to Dollar rate is £1.00 = $1.91. The Pound is also strong against the Yen with the rate at £1.00 = 223.28 Yen. Good time to import stuff! /joy Makes us Brits a powerhouse when bidding on eBay too. /laugh

Posted byHocchan at 2:30 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment