Mata Au Hi Made, Saraba

Congratulations! 2007 will go down as one of the worse years of my life. Hope you're happy with yourself, whoever the crap decided to make my life hell. Pretty much anything that can go wrong has gone wrong, and done it with a vengeance. That includes this piece of shit wireless connection I have right now. It's been pissing me off for the past few days by constantly dropping my signal. It's doing it right now as a matter of fact. Sometimes it'll refuse to connect to the router for hours. It's really made my blood boil. I don't know if it's a problem with the network card or the router. At the next available opportunity I'm going back to a wired Ethernet connection because, quite frankly, wireless connections are total and utter bullshit. Screw radio waves! Give me my copper wires back, you bastards.

As of a few minutes ago I also decided to leave Guardians Reborn for awhile. I've left several times before so it probably won't be a permanent departure but I can't rule it out. It's partly to do with the whole situation with one of the members that arose weeks ago. I don't really want to deal with it right now so I'm going to run away from the problem like I always do. I've gone back to Kuroneko Doumei for the time being. Shame things had to come to this but I just don't want to be around them anymore.

Sigh... another depressing post. Only 12 days until 2008 at least. I can't wait to get this goddamn year over with...

Posted byHocchan at 1:27 am  

8 comments:

Anonymous said... 10:03 pm GMT  

Hey Hocc. Hope everything else is well with you. Whenever your ready to come back, i'll have a team ready Just for you :D. We'll probably burning some orbs that day. Im always on if ya need me :D.

Hocchan said... 11:26 pm GMT  

Thank you for your support. I'm sorry I've been so miserable lately. You've gone to such lengths to get the KSNM organised but I don't think I'll be around for awhile. I'm sorry.

Anonymous said... 3:16 am GMT  

そうか。。。
私はかなしいでした。でもいっしょにはなして。はい?
がんばって!

OH!!!わすれりました!
おめでとうたんじょうび

Hope most of that is spelled right =)

Hocchan said... 2:48 pm GMT  

ごめん、私はあまり話したくないです。
今年はほんとに悔しかったです。
2008年はもう少し来るんだな。。。その後私はもっと元気に成るかも。

誕生日のメセージをありがとうございました。

じゃあ、また会う日まで。お元気に。

Anonymous said... 4:52 pm GMT  

gah! too many kanji

よみませんでした.

I'll just check your blog for new pictures *nods*

Hocchan said... 3:22 am GMT  

お前の日本語はめちゃ弱いんだね。さっさと勉強しろ!

「おまえのにほんごはめちゃよわいんだね。さっさとべんきょうしろ!」

[Omae no nihongo ha mecha yowai n da ne. Sassato benkyou shiro!]

Apologies to everyone without Japanese script installed...

Eric Montgomery said... 4:52 am GMT  

meh... I fail Japanese. No real reason to study it anymore.

Anonymous said... 7:30 am GMT  

Hey Hocc, i haven't been online the last few weeks that much and didn't know you left GR. i hope everything is going alright and I will miss you. If you still play and need any help message me I'll try and do what i can :D anyways it's late here and I'm going to head to bed.
Valerie (Electricgirl)

Post a Comment