Kakeba Naruhodo Pairotto, Pairotto

Further to my last post, I have come up with an initial checklist of stationery that I'll be getting for university. The items in bold are what I consider the bare essentials for the first few weeks. Anything else is just shameless frivolity on my part. I'll probably split the list into two shipments so that customs and excise don't levy a tax on me for shipping so many pens into the UK.

1 x Pilot Petit 1 fountain pen - Black
1 x Pilot Petit 1 fountain pen - Apple Green
1 x Pilot Petit 1 fountain pen - Apricot Orange
1 x Pilot Dr. Grip G-Spec White mechanical pencil - Green
1 x Pilot Dr. Grip G-Spec White mechanical pencil - White
1 x Pilot Dr. Grip G-Spec Flash Colour ballpoint pen - White
1 x Pilot Hi-Tec-C 0.25mm gel ink pen - Black
1 x Pilot Hi-Tec-C Slim Knock 0.3mm gel ink pen - Orange
1 x Pilot G-3 0.38mm gel ink pen - Black
1 x Pilot Spotliter VW 2 colour highlighter - Yellow/Orange
1 x Pilot Petit 1 refill capsule - Black
1 x Tombow Mono eraser - Medium

1 x Tombow Mono Zero eraser - 2.3mm (round)
1 x Sura Kura pencil case - Blue/Black

As you can see, most of them are Pilot pens for a couple of reasons. Not only are they colourful and a pleasure to write with, but more importantly they use Aibu Saki in their television advertisements. In my book, anything that Aibu Saki endorses must be worth using!

Posted byHocchan at 4:37 pm  

4 comments:

Eric Montgomery said... 11:27 pm BST  

You are way more then a fanboi...

Yes. I ellipses'ed you. I'll do it again! Watch!

...

Hocchan said... 12:16 am BST  

I'm not entirely sure if that statement is intended to insult me, so I'm going to cover all bases and say thank you!

Anonymous said... 8:59 am BST  

I thought it was kinda cute how you have a pen fetish... now to put pens with feet...../huggles Hocchan. EG

Hocchan said... 2:53 am BST  

Hmm... not sure it's quite a fetish but I have become a big fan of them. I might start my own collection of pens! At least they're a cheap and useful thing to collect.

Post a Comment