This Is A Pen

As I will be heading off to university in just over 45 days time I've started to think about what I'll need when I get there. One thing every student needs is stationery. But I don't want any old crap stationery. I want the best. And who makes the best stationery in the world? Japan of course! I was a little worried about where I would procure them from but then I found this website. It has everything I could possibly want. I can't wait to put in a massive order come the start of term. And the great thing is I won't be spending too much since; A. pens don't cost much; and B. the exchange rate is so good.

It sounds really stupid but you wouldn't believe how excited I got when I saw all the awesome pens they had for sale. I have a massive fondness for bright coloured things from Japan. Is it a little bit weird to get so excited about pens? Probably, but I'm going to have the best stationery collection in my class, so there!

PS. Sorry about the mass amounts of expletives in my last post!

Posted byHocchan at 2:42 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment