Natsu Love Romance

I recently purchased Petit Best 4 and Petit Best 5 from dora ts17 on eBay. There are usually a few copies of Petit Best on this seller's store and no one bids for them. Most of the time I'm the only bidder and end up winning them for their starting price. Since they're so cheap I've decided to try and collect all the Petit Best compilation albums. They give me the opportunity to listen to some songs from Hello!Project that I wouldn't normally bother with. As a result I've discovered some very good songs that have become favourites of mine.

I'll start with Petit Best 4. The only song on the tracklist which really stood out for me was 'Uwakina Honey Pie' from Country Musume ni Konno to Fujimoto. I've become addicted to that song recently so I kind of bought it just to listen to that. However, the other songs on the album are pretty good too. In particular, 'Haha to Musume no Duet Song' has become my favourite track from the album. It's just so jolly and easy to sing along to. 'Natsu Love Romance' is also another great song that really suits the summer season. Overall, I think I prefer this album to Petit Best 5, just because it has a more consistent feel to it.

Petit Best 5 starts off good but dips in quality during the second half. There are just too many remixes on this album. I didn't mind 'Robo Kissu' or 'Roman ~My Dear Boy~' but I hated what they did to 'Piriri to Yukou!'. My favourite song on here was probably 'Good Bye Hello' sung by Abe Natsumi and Ishikawa Rika. It was the ending theme for a short TV drama they starred in a few years ago. That and 'All For One & One For All!' were the only great songs on Petit Best 5. A bit of a disappointing album in general.

Posted byHocchan at 7:59 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment