It's That Time Again

Yes, it's that time again when I go scouring the internet for a new desktop wallpaper to use on my laptop. I thought it was about time I went back to having Horie Yui as my cover girl. In the past it's been quite hard to find good quality wallpapers of her but fortunately I stumbled across a website called Girlish-Beauty. There were five Horie Yui wallpapers in total and I picked out what I thought was the best one. I had to edit/crop it a bit using Photoshop (since the original was 1280x1024) but I left it pretty much as I found it.

I've recently started playing Magna Carta - Tears of Blood on the PlayStation 2. I bought the game months and months ago but only really played a tiny bit of it. I hated the diabolical voice acting and found the battle system to be rather clumsy and unwieldy. It's been sat on my shelf gathering dust ever since. But I decided to give it another chance since I may have judged it a bit harshly the first time through. Rather surprisingly it's not quite as bad as I remember it being. Sure, the voice acting is still atrocious and the battle system isn't the best but the cutscenes are fairly short and you get used to the controls after awhile, and you find yourself starting to enjoy it. It's growing on me so much I might even be able to complete it before the end of the week, if I'm lucky.

Posted byHocchan at 8:17 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment