Otanjoubi Omedetou!

Happy Birthday Hocchan! I know it's not the 20th September in Japan any more but at least I didn't forget this time (unlike last year). To think, it could have very easily been a different story. I've been so caught up with induction at university that I didn't even realise her birthday was coming up until I happened to check the diary entries on her homepage. In one of the posts dated the 14th September she mentions that her friend bought her some French pastries for her birthday. It was only then that it dawned on me. I wrote her a short message via her homepage but I don't know if it got through or not. I really should have sent her a proper birthday card in the post but I didn't think of the idea soon enough. I'll definitely do that next year. For now all I can do is hope she had a brilliant day and wish her all the best!

(I know that Townberry also has this image on her blog but you can never have too much Hocchan so I decided to post it too!)

PS. I've just realised that when I changed my layout in August I forgot to re-install the StatCounter code. That means I've missed out on over a month's worth of visitor counts. Oh well...it's back now.

Posted byHocchan at 5:54 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment