Slightly Less Anxious Times

Today hasn't been anywhere near as nerve-racking as the previous three days. In fact it was rather enjoyable. It could have something to do with the fact that I didn't have any meetings or inductions to attend today but nevertheless, it was stress free.

I had a lie-in and woke up around midday. I decided to take a walk into town and buy some clothes. I was trying to find a black short-sleeved shirt that had shoulder loops. I looked in quite a few shops but didn't really find what I was looking for. The last shop I went in (Primark) had some cheap items of clothing for sale so I picked up T-shirt and shirt. I also found a black long-sleeved shirt that had shoulder loops but they only had it in large size. I decided to take a chance and purchase it since I could always return it if it was unwearable. When I got back to the flat I tried it on and it didn't look too bad. I plan on wearing it over a t-shirt anyway and it can double up as a very light jacket during those days where it's too hot to wear a coat.

In the evening a friend and I walked down to the oriental supermarket I talked about yesterday. We found some nice stuff for sale; including some boxes of Pocky! I also bought some bottled green tea, Nong Shim pot noodles and soya milk. Afterwards, I headed back into town to find the Tesco Express store. It's quite a long walk to get to it but it's not too tiring. I passed the city museum on the way and noticed that it was free entry. I might take a look inside when I get some free time. Once I got to the store I bought some juice and some vegetables. Surprisingly they had some self-service checkouts in there. They usually only have those in the larger Extra stores. After that I headed back to the flat and had some cheung fan for tea and watched episode 10 of Code Blue.

All in all a very nice day!

Posted byHocchan at 7:54 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment