Dancing Hero

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! My prayers have been answered at last. I've been granted an internet connection which means I can play Final Fantasy XI again. I've been able to borrow my sister's boyfriend's university network for a few days. I spent half of Tuseday and all of Wednesday gorging myself on the meaty goodness of FFXI. I got a party with my Corsair and got to level 42. Then I completed my Corsair's AF weapon quest with a little help from Zansho. I also managed to get some Assaults done with Siraji and Ophidian. We did Golden Salvage three times and it took hardly any time at all. It's hard to believe that I was about to have a mental breakdown over that mission only a few months ago. Everything is so simple and straightforward now. I got 1,210 points for each completion which means I only need four more missions to get my Amir Dirs. I'm hoping to get those done on Monday.

One thing I'd forgotten about was how poor I was when I left. I'm still struggling to make any sort of income in the game. I've stumbled across a recipe for Shinobi Tabi so I'm making them. They make me a decent profit overall and sell quite fast. Zansho, Siraji and I also did a BCNM60 in Giddeus a few times. We were after the Penitents Rope which sells for around 400,000. Unfortunately, as luck would have it, we only managed to get 1/4. We're going to split the money when it sells. I wouldn't mind trying that BCNM again sometime. I'd also like to get some more missions done. Something like ToAU15 – The Black Coffin, or perhaps PM2-5 with the Mammets. It'd be great to restart Promathia missions again. I'll see what sort of support I can get tomorrow.

Posted byHocchan at 4:56 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment