Tsuiteru Ne, Notteru Ne

Yatta ze! Finally, after 7 weeks of waiting for YesAsia to order a copy, I've finally received my Tanaka Reina Alo-Hello! Photo book. It's every bit as good as I was expecting it to be. The quality of the paper it's printed on is superb. The only thing which I think could have made it better would have been to make it a hardback but it's not a big deal. The front cover has cute picture of Reina wearing a orange bikini, leaning on what must be the world's biggest hammock. Both here and throughout the book she looks absolutely stunning. This being an Alo-Hello! (all of the Alo-Hello! photos are shot on location in Hawaii) there are plenty of bikini shots. However, I think my favourite outfit is the white and yellow top with pink polka-dot skirt that can be seen on the picture with the bike. And no, it's not because the skirt is so short!

There are plenty of pictures where Reina's pretty little feet can be seen, which was nice /laugh (/wink /wink). The photo book comes with a 'making-of DVD' which contains a short collection of clips from the photo shoot. It's just a short 'behind the scenes' showing Reina posing for the photos and stuff. It's only about 10 minutes long but it's a nice little bonus. Overall it's a excellent purchase. I'm thinking of ordering either Tanaka Reina's 'Shojo-R' or Ogawa Makoto's 'Natsu no Uta' when I get more money. I think it would be wise to get the one that was published the earliest. Trying to find books when they've gone out of print is a pain. It also takes a bloody long time. I'll see how much they both cost and then decide. For now I'll have countless hours of pure Reina heaven! /happy

In FFXI news (been awhile since I've been able to say that) I've reached level 46 on Corsair despite not having the best of luck with party invites. I'm still just about managing to support my spending through a little bit of crafting. I decided that it would be a wise idea to use all my Anniversary Ring on levelling Corsair so that I can save money. The AF is going to cost me a little bit of money when I get to level 50 so any saving I can do now would be useful. Some dipstick is driving up the prices of the bullets though so it's not going to make my life any easier. Perhaps I'd better stick to the cheaper level 22 bullets all the way to 60, instead of switching up to the level 50 bullets as I planned. The damage difference isn't that much I guess. I'll see how things go.

After the last lot of Assaults that I did on Monday, I've managed to get enough points to purchase the Amir Dirs. My thanks go to Siraji, Ophidian and Electricgirl (Carmon) for helping me that day. It's been a long, hard road to this piece of armour, but I'm so happy I've got it at last. The outfit still doesn't quite match so next up will be the Amir Boots, which is the first piece of this armour that really benefits me in terms of stats. Hopefully I'll be able to return to a more regular schedule for the assaults so I can make a start on the next gruelling 20,000. Lord have mercy!

With the return of the internet comes the return of Japanese dramas! All right! The series I've decided to watch this season is called 'Hotelier' and stars Ueto Aya. It's primarily because she's in it that I chose to watch it. I enjoy watching her acting and so far I haven't seen a bad drama that she's starred in. This time she plays Odagiri Kyoko, an Assistant Manager at a luxury hotel called Tokyo Ocean Hotel. The story concerns the hotel and its management, and how it's under threat from take-over by a scrupulous business tycoon. The cast is a plethora of well known drama actors. I can't count the number of faces that I've recognised while watching this series. One star of particular significance is Bae Yong Joon (or Yon-sama as his fans call him) who was in 'Winter Sonata' - a massively popular drama. So far Hotelier is not quite as good as its cast list would make you believe. Most of the first two episodes moved quite slowly and there was a lot of scenario setting. I'm confident it will get better as the series goes on though, so I'm going to continue watching.

P.S. I've also found out that there's a two-hour special of 1 Litre of Tears that got released in April. I've yet to find a subtitled version but I'm told it'll be released eventually. I can't wait!

Posted byHocchan at 7:51 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment