Lords And Ladies

So far so boring. Just got back from a quick wander around the town centre. Went to HMV and looked for a few things. Was trying to find the 5th volume of Escaflowne. I've been watching the first four volumes the last couple of days. I really would like to finish the series sometime. Unfortunately they didn't have it in stock. It's been awhile since I last saw it for sale actually. Looks like I may have to order it online. One thing I'm really regretting now is not buying the season two box set of House when it was on sale for only £12. It's gone back up to the normal price of £50 now. Piece of sod. Oh well, I bought The Interpreter and The Pianist for £3 each from Woolworths. I was severely tempted to buy the Karate Kid for the same price of £3 but decided against it. Maybe next time.

Surprisingly they had postal deliveries today and guess what turned up in the mail? My USB TV tuner! I'm trying to get it to work at the moment but unfortunately it doesn't seem to want to. I think it's installed properly and everything but it won't pick up an channels. I'm hoping that the reason it won't is because of the crappy portable antenna it came packaged with. I'll have to buy a better one tomorrow and test again. Meanwhile, out of interest (or perhaps insanity) I've decided to keep a "Final Fantasy XI Thoughts Tally". That is a tally of how many times FFXI pops into my head without warning. It might or might not be interesting to see the results.

Posted byHocchan at 12:24 pm  

3 comments:

Anonymous said... 7:26 pm BST  

Hot damn! Thats gonna be a MIGHTY big tally list >.>. Have you been on recently? I just finished my EMT final yesterday. Scored a 77 :P. I was in the top 7 though so I guess alot of people scored horrible on it. Only about 20 in the class. Hope to have my EMT by the middle of June.

Also, I HAVE taken a slight interest in wanting to take SAM all the way sometime soon. So much fun just dishing out slot of damage and taking hate. But, DRK will still be my favorite :D. Before you can even say anything about it, because you have the experience, I would like and deem you my Sempai at least if not Sensai. >.> So tough luck, your one of them either way :P. No getting out of it this time. xD

Hocchan said... 3:41 pm BST  

It's a nightmare, I tell you! Not being able to play is hell. I haven't been on since 21st March (I remember the exact date). Omedetou on your EMT score, 77/100(?) is pretty good.

Samurai Tarus are pretty funky, though obviously nowhere near as good as Hume females... I'd be happy to have you as a Kouhai (the opposite of sempai). I don't think I'm good enough to be a sensei though.

Anonymous said... 7:26 pm BST  

Lol! What do you mean your not good enough to be Sempai at least? You know FAAAAAARRRR more then anyone i know. But, now that youll be Kouhai, I suppose I'll have to settle with that for now at least xD

I can't wait till you come back on
Your Family in Vana`Diel misses you greatly. :)


---Chris

Post a Comment