Nantettatte Idol

Today was my final day at the offices of MBW. I spent the last four days doing a work placement in their administration section. I did some general filing, answered calls that came into reception, and lots of photocopying. I loved the photocopying. It might sound strange but churning out thousands of sheets of paper in a day is just so satisfying. The guy in reception and one of the staff from Basic Skills were impressed with my uber photocopying abilities /laugh. I'm not sure if they were being serious or not but they said that I was a fast worker. I'd get through stacks of 25-30 page booklets and have 8 copies of each done in a single morning. It was a hell of a lot of fun. The rest of the staff were very complimentary of my standard of work. They've even told me to forward a CV to the boss of the centre. I'll be doing that tomorrow on the last day of the course. These past two weeks have gone by quite quickly and I've learnt a lot in that time. I have to thank all the staff for making me feel welcome.

My internet connection went balls up last night. I'd just gotten a party on Final Fantasy XI with my Corsair and was heading out to the camp. All of a sudden I got disconnected and had to wait a couple of minutes before I could connect again. I logged back in and continued my journey. Just before I got to the camp I got disconnected again. Same stupid problem of dropped connection. Logged back in for the second time and joined the party. After a few enemies it did it again. I was getting so pissed off by this point. I felt really bad for my party. Eventually it wouldn't connect at all and I had to give up. I wouldn't blame them if they never invited me again after that palaver. I'm going to try again tonight for a party. I'll have to pray the internet doesn't bugger up again.

PS. Need to reduce the amount of times the word "I"/"I'll"/I've" comes up in my posts...

Posted byHocchan at 5:23 pm  

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 1:01 am BST  

Why do you need to reduce the number of times you insert "I" et. al.? Isn't this blog suppose to be about you? What I am missing, are the horie yui pictures. :( it seems you've become unfaithful..tsk tsk... :) Miss you! Glad we still have blogs to keep in touch!

Hocchan said... 2:09 pm BST  

I just read somewhere that if you write about yourself using the pronoun "I" a lot then it means you're obsessed with yourself. I don't know if it's true or not.

I'm not being unfaithful! It's just there haven't been any decent pictures lately. The site I usually go to hasn't had any worth saving. When there are some you can be certain that I'll post them on here.

Anonymous said... 3:13 pm BST  

Well, you could start using the royal "we" but I think that shows arrogance and self-indulgence more than the personal pronoun "I" how else are you to talk about yourself in a blog about yourself? You're entitled to be obssessed for a few minutes, especially when venting :) Thanks for commenting on my blog! I feel loved...

Hocchan said... 6:10 pm BST  

Maybe I should do what the queen does and refer to myself as 'one' and 'oneself' /laugh.

"One has just seen a great film. One was most pleased with oneself".

Post a Comment