Post 200 In 200 Seconds

As the title suggests, this post is going to be written in 200 seconds. First draft, no second tries! Well, I've reached another landmark in this blog. The last few months haven't exactly been the best of times but I reckon it's only going to get better from here. Thank you to Tamara for always reading my posts. I bet you're pretty much the only one who does /laugh. My friend Mike is another regular reader, though he's probably only doing it to be nice /laugh. Gah, can't think of anything to write. I'm running out of time. Quick quick, 10 seconds left. What to write?! See you for another 100!

Posted byHocchan at 5:02 pm  

3 comments:

Mrs, Samaripa 10/10/08 said... 2:38 am BST  

where have you been? I miss your posts! Hope all is well with you. I know you are probably playing lots of FFXI--is your Corsair 75 yet?

Hocchan said... 3:35 pm BST  

I've been getting stressed out on Chains of Promathia missions recently, that's why there hasn't been any updates. I don't feel in the mood to be writing afterwards. I do have some stuff I need to post. I'll try to get those done when I can.

I stopped my Corsair at 60. Doubt I'll level it to 75 for two reasons: 1.) I only levelled it in the first place to get AF; and 2.) it was getting too expensive. So for now it's Monk and Paladin that are getting the attention.

PS. You actually beat me for the number of posts in July. Omedetou /laugh I'll get you this month, just you wait!

Mrs, Samaripa 10/10/08 said... 2:26 am BST  

I'm not a gmail user so I guess I'm an official/un-official blogger.com member. thanks for the update! It really made me smile! I haven't been feeling much like posting anyway, but I still beat you for July?! WOW! I ROCK! the WAR is on! I'll be headed back to TX tomorrow morning, so I'll post silly-crazy (I'm behind and have a lot to catch up on).

Post a Comment