Onna Ni Sachi Are

I finally got my broadband back! /joy It got connected on Wednesday evening but was really slow for a couple of days. Just yesterday it started to get a good download speed. Good job too because I have a lot of stuff that I need to download on torrent. I'll need to finish off the last two episodes of Hotelier and then get those Uta Doki songs I've missed, then perhaps another drama after that. Main thing is that I get to play Final Fantasy again. Well, depending if I have time. The Jobcentre course takes up a lot of my time. But I have managed to get some Assault done as well as a couple of Corsair AF quests. Hopefully once this course has finished next week I'll be able to level my Corsair. I'll also need to start farming for money again. Even though I only did those Ninjutsu scroll quests not long ago I'm running out of cash already. Just preparing Corsair for a party makes a massive dent in your wallet. Thank God I'm stopping at 60...

Speaking of that training course, it's not been as bad as I thought it'd be. The first week we generally did job searching and various group activities. We even went bowling on Wednesday as part of a team building exercise which was fun. This week I've been put on a work placement in their offices until Thursday. I'll be able to get some valuable experience in administration which I can add to my CV. So far today I've only been doing filing. I'm not sure what else they'll get me to do during this week but as long as it doesn't involve answering the phone too much I won't mind. The people at the training centre are not too bad. The group that I'm in is pretty friendly and every gets along. Our tutor, John, is a cool guy. He's laid back and isn't dead strict like some teachers are. The days have gone by quite quickly. The work we do keeps up busy and we don't have opportunity to get bored. Just another four days too go. Should be easy to get through.

Posted byHocchan at 6:56 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment