Get Down On It

Bah... Bah! I wanted to watch 'Deru Toko Demasho!" tonight but the D-Addicts website is down. That means no forum, no torrents and no tracker. The only thing that still works is the DramaWiki but that's not really any help. Goddamn it. I hope it's back up soon. I really want to watch this new drama. I saw the first 5 mins on Veoh and it looks really interesting. The audio and video quality wasn't very good though, and it kept pausing every now and again to load so I gave up. I'll have nothing to watch tonight /cry. Guess I could play Final Fantasy XI. The only problem with that is there haven't been many people on lately. The main reason for this is none other than the Master Chief. A lot of people have disappeared to play Halo 3 all day, causing the population of the server to drop by almost 40%. Bloody thing. I'm hoping people will get bored of it soon and come back. It's not that I'm against Halo, I enjoyed the first game (not so much the second), but it's frustrating to not be able to level because the Americans are too busy blasting chunks out of each other. As usual, the USA state of affairs interferes with everything else on this planet. It's such a damn pain!

Posted byHocchan at 9:58 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment