Maido Ari

Despite the determination of Royal Mail workers trying to ruin everyone's lives, I received my Seagate 250GB external hard drive yesterday. It was delivered only one day after it was dispatched from Amazon. Suck on that, you lazy, striking dipsticks! You should be thankful that I'm not the CEO of Royal Mail. You'd be out on your arse, begging on the street faster than you can say 'P45'! Ahem... rant over. It came in a massive box with some futuristic packing material I'd never seen before. There wasn't much in the box, just the drive, a USB cable, a power adapter and a quick set up guide. The hard drive looks pretty cool. It stands vertically like a PS2 and has a nice amber strip that lights up. It's very nice looking. The set up was as simple as you could possible hope for; just plug it in and you're off. Thankfully, it came pre-formatted to NTFS so I didn't have to wait around. I've transferred all my Japanese drama to the new drive and it has eased the strain on my laptop hard drive. It had a whopping 19.73% fragmentation before I moved all the files. Now it's down to less than 1% which is a relief. Now I can download to my heart's content and not have to worry about how much space I have left (for a while anyway). I'll also have a massive store of all my favourite drama series to watch whenever I want. Superb!

Speaking of dramas, I've finished watching 'Kurosagi'. While it was a pretty enjoyable series I wasn't that convinced about the ending. It wasn't that it felt rushed or anything, rather it didn't seem to know what it wanted to do. That's sort of what happened with most of the main story too. They didn't develop the relationship between Tsurara and Kurosaki as much as I would have hoped. Probably thanks in part to Tsurara's 'friend' who suddenly became a stuck up bitch for no reason. From about episode five onwards she began to act like a selfish spoilt brat. It got seriously annoying after awhile. I'm hoping the upcoming 'Kurosagi' film will give a better conclusion to the story. If it doesn't it would be a real shame.

Posted byHocchan at 7:24 pm  

3 comments:

Mrs, Samaripa 10/10/08 said... 5:07 am BST  

sounds like you've been catching up on the dramas! They all sound so good! I haven't watched any j-drama or anime for a while. I'm starting to miss it...

Hocchan said... 6:27 pm BST  

That's terrible! It's a great way to relieve some stress in the evening. Did you ever finish Proposal Daisakusen? Get some drama now! Doctor's orders.

Mrs, Samaripa 10/10/08 said... 4:39 am BST  

no, I have only watched 2 episodes!!!! I'm so behind.

Post a Comment