IKEMEN Boogie

Just finished watching the 2-hour final episode of 'Hanazakari No Kimi-tachi E'. Wow, is all I can say. It surely went out with a bang! I don't think there's been an ending with such impact for a long time. This drama has always been very humorous and slapstick in places, but the final episode really turned on the waterworks. It really did bring a tear or two to the eye seeing the final scenes. The ending was pretty satisfactory, though as always, it left scope for another season or at the very least, a special. I think I liked this series even more than 'Proposal Daisakusen'. At first the huge cast was rather overwhelming, but slowly you begin to recognise each of the characters and their personalities. I don't think I could ever get tired of the antics the members of each dormitory get up to in each episode. The main cast was exceptional in their performance, especially Horikita Maki, who I've become a big fan of. Her prettiness coupled with her brilliant comic timing makes it a joy to watch her act. When I found out she was in a new one-off drama called 'Deru Toko Demasho', I knew I definitely had to watch it. I'm also going to hunt down the other episodes of 'Teppan Shoujo Akane' and maybe even download 'Kurosagi' and 'Nobuta Wo Produce'. Ah, I've got a lot of watching to do over the next couple of months! /joy

Posted byHocchan at 4:01 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment