BE HAPPY Koi No Yajirobee

No, I'm not dead. I'm very much alive and kicking. Truth be told I've not been feeling too good this last week for reasons I won't go into. Therefore, I haven't really felt like posting anything until now. As a consequence I went and lost to Tamara in the monthly posts tally for July (for shame!). She's gone and done it now, it's war! Time to regain my crown. No holds barred. That's why I'm going to split up this update into two parts. What? Cheating, I hear you say? Nonsense. It's merely because I got too much stuff to write about... ahem.

I finished watching Proposal Daisakusen today. It's definitely one of my all time favourite dramas. I still can't believe I left the torrent sitting on my hard drive for over a month before deciding to watch it. Still, better late than never right? I just love how it can be so funny and touching at the same time. The first time I saw the 'Hallelujah Chance!' scene I was laughing for ages /laugh. And the whole series is just filled with those silly little moments that make you smile. But when it comes down to the relationship between Rei and Ken (I wish it was me /sigh), it can bring tears to your eyes. Some people complained about the ending for being too ambiguous. I don't really agree. To me it was a nice finale to the story. I'd always been wondering how they'd finish the drama, what with Tada-san being such a nice guy and all, it wouldn't seem right for him to just get brushed aside. I think they managed to strike a nice balance. I don't want to reveal any spoilers, just in case Tamara hasn't finished watching it yet. But what I will say is that I haven't enjoyed a drama so much in awhile. 10/10 series.

There. That was my first barrage of artillery fire in this soon to be intense war. I notice Michael and Tamara haven't updated their blogs for a week either. They must be waiting for me to make the first move /laugh. Well, there it was. Let's see what their response is. Saa, kakatte koi!

Posted byHocchan at 11:51 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment