Hallelujah Chance!

Yet another post goes by without a response from the others. Maybe they're too frightened to take up my challenge? I bet they're having trouble sleeping due to the stress of my insurmountable power? Who knows, but one thing is for sure: no mercy! What did I want to write about today? I wanted to say a few things about Haromoni@. I've found that the last few episodes have been very good, almost up to the standard of the old Haromoni. I know quite a few people didn't like this show when it first started. I had faith in the show though, I had a feeling that it would slowly get better as the producers got a better idea of what they wanted to do. And it looks like I'm right. Last Sunday's episode was great. We had an eight year old kid who was a genius at completing Rubik's Cubes. He demonstrated his ability in front of everyone and completed a cube in just 22 seconds. This kid is quite scary /laugh. I used to know someone in school who could do them in around a minute but this was something else. They went on to set a challenge for him and the girls. The kid had to complete 5 cubes as fast as possible, and the girls had to complete one face of a cube before him. Needless to say, the girls had no chance, although Takahashi Ai got pretty close to a getting all nine cubes the same colour. This segment was pretty cool. Just seeing how fast that kid could complete each cube was entertainment in itself.

The next section had Mitsui and Kusumi with JunJun and LinLin at a eraser factory. While this may sound rather boring at first, it was totally the opposite. You see, this factory made those funky erasers that look like different objects. For example they had various sushi-shaped eraser, some scissor-shaped ones, and a spinning top eraser. They showed how they had to put each one together from the parts that came out of the machine. After this came the challenge. Mitsui and Kusumi on one team and JunJun and LinLin on the other. The task was to put together the pizza-shaped one as fast as possible from the pile of random parts in front of them. Mitsui and Kusumi managed to win pretty easily. It was good to see how the Chinese girls were bonding with the rest of the members though. They seem to be settling in very well. I think they're going to be fine.

I bought Valkyrie Profile Silmeria from eBay. It's the NTSC version. They're going to be releasing it in the UK in September but I couldn't wait that long. I doubt there'll be much difference in the releases anyway. The reason I bought it was because I'm looking for another RPG to play and this seemed like a good choice. My friend Michael recommended this to me awhile ago when it came out over in the US. Almost a full year later I've finally got the chance to play it. I knew about the original game's legendary status and was pretty interested in this sequel. I'm expecting some good stuff from it. I can't wait for it to arrive, it got shipped out today. If Royal Mail don't decide to mess about with strikes again I should get it next week.

Posted byHocchan at 9:22 pm  

2 comments:

Mrs, Samaripa 10/10/08 said... 3:48 am BST  

strange, I did post a comment once to your CD post but it wouldn't go through. I had trouble like this before, but oh well. Seems you are back full speed ahead and oh the tasty treats you have mentioned! The pictures are great too! I love Horie Yui in the kimono, very pretty. I think you are trying to beat me for posts in August, eh? NO WAY! I better catch up...Michael has not posted in a while either...I think I'm gonna win that bet too :P

Hocchan said... 5:43 am BST  

That is very odd. I have e-mail notification set up for when a new comment is made but I didn't receive one for that post. Did it get some sort of error message? Maybe the Blogger server was screwed up at the time.

Hope you've been polishing that crown, I expect it back soon.

PS. The best thing about that picture is: Horie Yui + Yukata + Sandles = I've died and gone to heaven.

Post a Comment