Houston We Have A Problem

A rather serious problem in fact. You know how I said I was going to try Valkyrie Profile out earlier? Well that plan's run into a slight hitch. My Swap Magic 3.3 that I use to play import PS2 games isn't designed to play PSone games. I could have sworn that was what the CD disc was for. Turns out that it's for playing those old PS2 games that still came on CDs (those translucent purple discs). What this means is that I currently have no way of playing Valkyrie Profile /cry. I have a friend who owns a chipped PSone. I'm going to ask if I can borrow that for awhile until I sort out a method of playing it on mine. I hope he still has it and it still works. I was looking forward to playing my game today ; ;.

Posted byHocchan at 9:28 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment