Valkyrie Profile Silmeria

Valkyrie Profile Silmeria arrived in the post this morning. I've played a little bit of it and it's as good as I was expecting it to be. I like the combat system and the way each button controls a different member of the team. The combo system is very enjoyable and I find myself getting into fights just to see what number I can get. The graphics look really nice, not surprising considering it's a Square-Enix game, and even the voice acting which I was dreading isn't as bad as I thought (it's still rather average though). The only thing that I'm disappointed in is the condition of the game itself. As you may know, I'm a very picky person when it comes to things. If someone describes an item as 'mint' then my definition of that is next to perfect. It would maybe have one or two tiny scratches, or perhaps a slight crease in the instructions book. The copy that I received, however, was far from mint. The surface of the CD is covered with small scratches, and there are a couple of serious creases in the manual. The description also said that it would be sealed. I knew it wouldn't be the original Sony seal, but there wasn't any sealing of any sort on the case. Considering I paid quite a lot for this item I was expecting a lot better. I've e-mailed the seller and taken it up with them. I'll have to wait and see what they'll do about this. For now I guess I'll just play the game and enjoy that aspect of it.

Posted byHocchan at 5:31 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment