My Friend

I'm still waiting for my Valkyrie Profile games. They've both been shipped out now so it's just a matter of waiting for them to arrive. One's coming from Hong Kong and the other from the USA. The American one got sent last Wednesday but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the last to arrive. In the meantime, I'm playing Final Fantasy XI. I've been levelling Monk a little bit (DEAR LORD! You did hear it right. MONK!). It's almost level 40 which means I'll be able to use dual Sniper's Rings and Jujitsu Gi. Wonder if I could pull off using attack food? I'll have to see when I get there. If I can then it'll help my damage no end at that level. I'm very grateful to Zansho for lending me his Sniper's Rings and Ochiudo's Kote. They've been a big help as I've not got the money to buy them myself. Other than levelling Monk, I've been taking part in some more Chains of Promathia missions. We completed Promyvion-Vahzl last night. Now it's onto 5-3 and the three paths. I'm really getting into the storyline of these missions. I can see why it's considered the best expansion pack. I just can't believe that I'm actually progressing along it after all this time. I never thought I'd get the chance again.

I've discovered a new singer I like. It's actually a band called ZARD but since 1993 there's only been 1 member: Sakai Izumi. She sang and wrote all the lyrics for the songs herself. And the stuff she produced was pure gold. All the songs I've heard so far have that quality feel to them. Izumi's singing is top class too. It's just a massive shame that she died in May of this year. If only I'd discovered her music sooner. Even though I'm a new fan I can still feel the sense of loss. She was a truly gifted singer songwriter and world is a less interesting place without her.

Posted byHocchan at 9:11 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment