Koisuru Tenkizu

Since I've received complaints from a disgruntled reader about the picture for the previous post, I'm going to revert back to Horie Yui for this one. It's highly relevant to the content of this update though since I've just ordered Horie Yui's new single "Koisuru Tenkizu" from CD Japan. The picture to the left is a magazine advert for it. The song is better than I was expecting it to be. It's the ending theme for a new anime called "Nagasarete Airantou" that Yui voices. It's got a feeling of being in the sunshine, looking out onto the clear blue skies and enjoying life. The promotional video for it is up on YouTube. I was only meant to take a quick look and see what it was like but I've had it looping several times already. There are two outfits that Yui wears in the video. One is a white dress that makes her look absolutely divine, especially with her long, slightly curled hair, and white sandals. The other outfit consists of a black top coupled with a white, half-length skirt and black sandals. I don't think Yui's ever looked better than she does now. That smile of hers still makes my heart skip a beat. And I doubt I'll ever get tired of hearing her sweet voice. I'm desperately praying that she'll release a new album soon. It's almost been two years since her last one. Just one more and I'll be happy for the rest of my life. I'll keep checking my usual sources for any news in the meantime.

I wanted to add this picture to this update because I'm quite pleased with what it shows. I've been playing Valkyrie Profile Silmeria pretty much non-stop for the last few days now and I've clocked up some nice combos. The one in the picture though is currently my best effort. I know the photo is a little blurry (that's because I was rushing to get it taken before the numbers disappeared) but you can clearly see "97 hits" in the bottom left of the screen. That's ninety-seven hits! I'll be damned if I can repeat that again. I usually average around 40-50 hits which isn't bad. I have three characters who can do special attacks with their weapons. I've not managed to get four in one attack round yet as I can't quite fill up the gauge after the third one. I'm pretty sure it's possible so I'm going to keep trying.

Posted byHocchan at 2:02 am  

2 comments:

Mrs, Samaripa 10/10/08 said... 3:29 am BST  

lol :P Michael was VERY jealous to see you get 97 hits. I think he got up to 78 /cry. As for the sexy anime, leave some to the imagination!

Hocchan said... 4:38 am BST  

I think I fluked that one. I got a lucky Break mode about halfway into my attack phase, then followed it up with 2x Whirling Rippers and a Nibelung Valesti. Usually the fight ends when you do a special attack when the enemy is dead but on this one it let me continue.

Post a Comment