ARX-7 Arbalest

Today is a beautiful day! The sun is shining outside, I'm listening to a uplifting track by Shimokawa Mikuni (Kimi Ni Fuku Kaze) and I'm feeling happy!

Sore Ga Ai Deshou

Just finished watching the rest of Full Metal Panic! and I'm pretty pleased with how it ended. It definitely picks up towards the last few episodes despite hitting a rut somewhere in the middle episodes. I was quite happy to find out that there's 2 sequels to look forward to. Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu which is out, and Full Metal Panic! Second Raid which is due out sometime this year. I can't wait to see more of Sagara and Kaname, they make a pretty good couple! /laugh

I'm so glad that I got the chance to watch this anime. The only reason I wanted to see it in the first place was because Satsuki Yukino was in it (Kaname Chidori) but it turned out to be a good decision. Also because of this series, I've discovered a new singer that I like to listen to (the afore mentioned Shimokawa Mikuni) so it's been even better than I could have imagined! /laugh I hope to be purchasing some of her albums sometime soon.

Kimi No Uta

Hmm....seems that in the space of me writing this post the sun has decided to disappear behind some clouds. Damn British weather...

Posted byHocchan at 1:19 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment