Kokoro Harete Yoru Mo Akete

Goodbye Hello, Hello Flickr

I gave up on trying to use 'Hello' to upload my pictures onto here. I had a look on the 'Hello' forum and apparently a few people were having the same problem as me. I can't be bothered waiting for someone to fix it so I've switched to using Flickr to host my pictures. Hopefully, my extremely basic knowledge of HTML will work and my post will appear as I want it to. I'm not sure how long this Flickr will keep hosting my photos for me so accessing the picture in the future may be difficult. For now though, this is better than nothing.

S-mode #3

I've been searching a long time for some more wallpaper of Yui and a couple days ago I finally found some at: Voice actor Yui Horie. Therefore I take no credit for this picture and I thank the artist for making some nice looking wallpapers of Yui. Arigatou gozaimasu!

Posted byHocchan at 9:21 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment