Mumyou Jinpu Ryuu Satsujin Ken: Mizuchi

Hisashiburi desu ne~~! Been away for a little while due to a small game called "Suikoden III".../laugh

No Mercy

As you may know from my last entry, I finally got Suikoden III to work on my Playstation 2 by using 'Swap Magic 3.3' and a 'Slide Tool'. I've been playing the game almost non-stop since that day and I'm enjoying it immensely. Almost got all 108 stars of destiny and I'm pretty certain that I'm near the end of the game. I'll definitely be making some changes to my list of 108 characters that appeared in a previous entry.

During my free time away from Suikoden III I also got chance to watch Samurai Deeper Kyo. I've been meaning to watch this series for a while but never got the chance to until now. It's mainly because Horie Yui voices the main character (Shiina Yuya) but also because it's full of Samurai and Katanas! /laugh Probably not good enough to be in my favourites but I still loved this series. Very good quality animation and the character of Oni Me No Kyo was very cool.

Also during my anime watching spree of last week, I saw You're Under Arrest: The Movie. Another anime I've been itching to watch for a long time. It was enjoyable enough, although maybe the story wasn't as good as some of the normal episodes. The animation was of a good feature film quality and the voice acting was superb as usual. Extremely catchy ending song which I can't seem to find on the internet anywhere.

Oh, can't forget Spirited Away. I first saw it in Chinese on VCD a couple years back but this was the first time in Japanese. It was just as fantastic as I remembered it to be! Miyazaki is a genius!

Itsumo Nando Demo

That should do it for now. Just a little update so I don't completely forget about this Blog. With Suikoden III drawing to a close I should have more time to do other stuff! /laugh

Posted byHocchan at 6:33 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment