Passion Stirs The Ages

Yatta!! Yatta!!! Kakkou ii!!! Sugoi!!!!

The Call To Glory

As you may have guessed, I'm kind of happy! /laugh The reason for this is that I got my Swap Magic + Slide Tool this morning. For those of you that have never heard of these items, basically they allow you to play import games without having to install a mod-chip in your console. They don't actually modify the machine in anyway so it doesn't void any warranties. I was dubious as to whether this would allow me to play Suikoden III but I gave it a go. It loaded up first time and I was ecstatic! Finally, after almost a year of sitting on my shelf, I can play the game. Thank you Swap Magic!!!!

This Is Endless

Right, got to go and play you-know-what! /laugh Ja mata ne!

Posted byHocchan at 4:03 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment