Voices Of A Distant Star

After the epics of the last few posts, I'm going to downsize this one and try to keep it reasonable. Partly to make the article more appealing to read, but mainly because I can't think of a decent subject to write about! /laugh

Karenai Hana

At the moment I'm taking a break from playing Final Fantasy XI because it's become kind of tedious. Unfortunately people from my linkshell have either left the game or are too busy to play meaning I tend to spend a lot of time with no-one to talk to. Killing hundreds of enemies over the course of 8-10 hours with no-one logging on can become quite lonely. So in order to keep myself from hating the game, I've decided that a break would do me good. Unfortunately it also means that I miss out on talking to the people that did log on occasionally. I tend to believe now that online RPGs carry a curse with them. And that is that you will make some good friends but invariably lose them as they leave the game due to family, work commitments, etc.

Kono Sekai

I'm still planning on going back to the game in a month's time so I hope more of my friends will have come back also. I've had some good times on there and I wouldn't want the experience to end without having reached a decent level.

Posted byHocchan at 8:33 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment