Foui

What is foui? I'm not entirely sure myself to be honest! Whatever it's origin, it sounds extremely cute and adorable and worthy of a post title. I cannot credit this 'word' as my own though. It's a creation of someone I know only as the "Foui Friend". That is to say I don't know them directly, rather they're a friend of my friend Sam. So arigatou gozaimasu to "Foui Friend". /bow

Pika Pika

I'm currently watching Full Metal Panic! and Fruits Basket in duality. I would like to have finished Fruits Basket before continuing with Full Metal Panic! but, for some reason, Blockbuster decided otherwise and sent me my discs out of order.

I would say Fruits Basket is good enough for me to add it to my list of favourite anime. Each episode is very well scripted and there's not a single one that feels like a "season-filler". Plus with Horie Yui as the voice behind Honda Tohru, the main character, it has a clear advantage over other shows! /laugh I'll be sad when I finally get to the last episode and have no more to watch.

For some reason I'm not finding Full Metal Panic as enjoyable as I did when I first started to watch it. Maybe it's because there were a couple of ordinary episodes in the middle of the series. It is getting better now towards the finale so I'm still eager to watch the rest, but it won't make my list of favourites. As Roy Walker would say, "It's good, but it's not right".

Itching to play Genso Suikoden III so much after the release of IV. It's so frustrating not being able to play a game I have sitting on my shelf! Damn Konami Europe for not releasing the game in PAL format. If they'd just done what everyone obviously wanted, I wouldn't have had to break my previous Playstation 2 by trying to install a mod-chip. They haven't won yet though, far from it. I WILL find a way to play that game and no-one can stop me!!!!!

Now We Are Free

This has turned out to be more of an orthodox post compared to my previous ones. It's more in line with the type of posts you'd find in other Blogs. I was hoping I could write more about me and my history but I guess I'm just too boring! /laugh I'll just have to do some more interesting things! /laugh

Posted byHocchan at 4:06 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment