Bullsh*t

I apologise for the foul language which is to follow. If you're easily offended or do not want to read a page full of profanities, stop reading now.

I'm so f*cking pissed off right now. There aren't enough words to describe how angry I feel right now. We had our scheduled Assault run tonight and ended up only winning 1/4 of them. That's a possible 2,000 points down the drain. I should have been on 6,000+ points for the area tonight but I'm only on 3,800. What a pile of bollocks. It's all because they 'fixed' that little thing on the "Golden Salvage" assault where it made it simple to locate the right chest. Now you can't use that feature and it makes a right bloody pain to complete.

They would have to do this exactly when we move onto this area too. I just f*cking want my Amir Dirs, you tossers! It's going to drag on for sodding months now. Not to mention I'm going to lose so much EXP from dying so much on these tossing missions. We're stuck doing the early missions too because not all the people are the same rank. So it's either the pile of crap "Golden Salvage" or the equally bullshit "Lamia No. 13" mission, where I died in the first 5 minutes.

As if this bastarding shite wasn't enough, I'm getting less points when we do win. This makes it take even longer to get 20,000 points. Why the f*ck did they make it such a high number? It's so frigging frustrating!!! I can't f*cking stand these assaults. F*cking pile of shit! F*ck it all!

Posted byHocchan at 5:26 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment