Kamehameha

Feeling kind of depressed today. It all started on Monday night as usual. Only this time it's lasted a bit longer than it normally does. What am I talking about? If you read my post on 10th March you'll know. I suppose being depressed over this is better than being depressed over a rejection letter. The anxiousness is beginning to kick in and I'm dreading the mail every morning. I keep thinking back over the interview and picking faults about what I did or said. I'm really not very confident now. If a big envelope arrives in the next few days then I should have got it. Reason being that they'll usually send you a contract to sign if you're successful. Otherwise it'll only need one sheet of A4 for a rejection letter. I hope it's going to be good news. I'm not sure if I can handle being rejected after all this effort (I sound like McFly there). Only a few more days left before I find out I guess. I'll continue to pray my face off.

It's only just dawned on me how pretty Miyoshi Erika is. I've never really noticed her before in her previous appearances on Hello! Morning with fellow Biyuden member, Okada Yui. In last Sunday's episode however, she got some of the spotlight with the "reaction corner". It's the main reason I chose her to be the picture for this update. She's almost the same age as me, though she's a month or so my senior (my sempai!). I'll be looking out for her more now in Hello! Project programme appearances. Speaking of Hello! Project programmes, it's been revealed that Hello! Morning is being cut from an hour show to a measly 30 mins show. This is disastrous news! I know that it went through a bit of a slump as far as scripts went during the late part of 2006, but very recently it's been returning to the classic HaroMoni we all love. Damn you TV Tokyo! I suppose it's better than being cut altogether but still. I just hope condense all the good stuff to fit into the time slot. Because lets face it, you can't afford to have poor script writing when time is so short.

Posted byHocchan at 9:49 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment