Get Up! Rapper

Ahem! Sorry about that last post. I was rather irritated as you can clearly see. However, swearing at an invisible audience seems to have calmed me down. Hopefully that will be the last you see that level of profanity on this blog. Now I have achieved a near Zen level of calmness I can once again resume normal service. Which is good because my interview is now only a couple of days away. The nerves are starting to kick in a little but I'm keeping focused. I'm going to start making some notes to take into the interview with me. This will make sure I put forward my strong points and impress the interviewers. I have to make sure I'm calm and composed when I walk into the room. Look them in the eyes and give clear, succinct answers. Avoid babbling on about meaningless topics but at the same time provide adequate information. I'm pinning all my hopes on this job and I won't fail! I know there's always the possibility that no matter how hard I try there'll be someone better than I am. However, thinking like that will just guarantee I don't succeed. You have to trust the belief in the faith! Saa... koi!

Posted byHocchan at 3:37 am  

0 comments:

Post a Comment